Your purchase of an exhibitor table includes two exhibitor badges that may be used by anyone associated with your exhibit table. These may not be used to attend sessions at the conference. If Exhibitors or your Exhibit Volunteers wish to attend conference sessions, please purchase a Creating Change registration.
There are two types of exhibitor spaces available: Regular and Premium. For either, you may choose to purchase a space with electricity at an additional cost.
Premium space will be located in areas of the exhibit hall that the Task Force believes will be higher traffic and higher visibility.
Exhibitors are responsible for audiovisual services and any delivery or handling fees charged by the hotel. To arrange for AV services and/or special load-in of large quantities of exhibit material, please contact Caroline Kelly, Center Manager, FedEx Office at the Marriott Wardman Park at 202.986.4028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating Change takes place at
Marriott Wardman Park
2660 Woodley Rd NW
Washington, DC 20008
Schedule for Exhibit Hall
Thursday, January 25, 2018
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm Exhibit Set-up
- 3:00 – 7:00 pm Exhibits Open
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm Welcome to Washington Reception in exhibit area.
- 7:30 – 10:00 pm Exhibits may remain open during the Opening Plenary session
- 10:00 pm – Break-down for security/storage on-site, responsibility of the exhibitor.
Friday, January 26 and Saturday, January 27, 2018
- 8:30 am – 7:30 pm Exhibits open. Note that exhibits may open ½ hour prior to the 9:00am start of programming
- 8:00 pm – Break-down for security/storage on-site, responsibility of the exhibitor.
Sunday, January 28, 2018
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm Exhibits may remain open until the end of the closing plenary
- Exhibits must be removed by 5:00pm